Topic 9: Test-Taking Accommodations
Taking tests often makes students anxious. By using a few techniques to
enhance the presentation of the material a teacher could alleviate some
of the apprehension. Some techniques are to create dropdown lists where
a student could choose the correct option, to provide examples of how
to best answer the question, or to make available visual direction
- Participants will create drop down menus to allow students to pick correct answers from a word list.
- Participants will create visuals to alert students to stop or go on in a document.
- Participants will use the text box tool or the callout options to create hints and tips on a document.
- Participant will provide non printing directions or examples on a document for those students who need the added supports.
- Participants will use enhanced text boxes to write directions and give examples.
To begin the first Learning Activity, click here.